In recognition of the on-going health risks associated with COVID-19, the Board at its meeting on December 17, 2020 adopted the following temporary policies effective immediately:
• Use of the pool and common area: No occupancy limit for common area – physical distancing is recommended, FL state pool occupancy limit is 27.
• Masks should be worn indoors and whenever physical distancing is not possible.
• The Association will not sponsor any social events until further notice.
• Use of the pool and common area for Wednesday night Happy Hours, music socials, water aerobics, etc. is at the discretion of owners and renters, but the six foot physical distancing guideline should be followed.
• The clubhouse is not to be used for any activities and will not be available for private reserved events. The clubhouse will remain open for access to the emergency phone and other purposes, however, physical distancing should be observed.
• Use of the carports for "informal" gatherings is at the discretion of owners and renters. Physical distancing guidelines should be followed and tables and chairs, etc. should be put away after the event.
The above are subject to change if necessary to conform with any government mandates or as circumstances warrant.